This is what customers say about Modifilan:
* As a person who is currently receiving chemotherapy, I feel very fortunate to have discovered Modifilan.
I started taking heavy duty cancer treatment on February 1st of this year. After my second treatment on February 22nd, clusters of my hair fell out daily until, about two weeks later, my scalp felt smooth as an egg shell. During this time I was afraid that a strong wind could have blown all my hair away!
On or about February 17th I started taking between 12-18 capsules of Modifilan every day. Around the beginning of April, my scalp felt like a day's growth on an unshaved beard.
Yesterday, a friend observed that my hair is slowly growing despite the medication. Most importantly, my energy has returned and I feel that I'm getting better all the time. I trust in God to answer my prayers for a full and complete recovery.
Barbara R. Winer
May 6, 2000
* One reason why we were so interested in Modifilan though was that I was having some immune system problems because of a gastric by-pass done back in 1980.
1 had had the majority of the lower part of my stomach stapled off which makes the intrinsic factor (B-12) and the hydrochloric acid and the digestive enzymes. Of course these are vital to digestion.
My first Live Blood Analysis showed that my immune system was very "inactive". In November of 2000 (after taking Modifilan) my immune response was good not great yet but very much improved.
I had mercury fillings in my mouth that were probably leaching mercury into my system. I felt that I needed some help in this area as well.
But the real concern for me was the radiation issue. When I was a child (I am a younger 61 year old now), shoe stores used to have these x-ray machines in their stores to show just how much growing room there was in the new shoes we were trying on. Perhaps some of you may remember these machines. Well, all of us kids had a great time playing with this machine. We didn't know back then that x-rays were dangerous because of all the radiation. We were never told. Of course I get x-rays when I go to the dentist, when I have a mammogram or the doctor wants to look at anything. I am really surprised I am still alive.
This was one of the reasons I started taking Modifilan faithfully. Since I have not had a hair analysis yet I can't tell the full extent of my progress however just the fact that my hair is getting thicker and my fingernails are stronger and harder tells me something is happening I plan to take Modifilan for the rest of my life.
Modifilan works ...probably more than I know right now.
If you would like more information on this or changing your lifestyle call or e-mail me.
Mary Ann Kretschmann N.D.
520 Daily Drive#112
* "For many months I had been taking one heaping teaspoon of Modifilan Seaweed Powder in a cup of warm water with half ounce of cranberry juice. This absorbs and counteracts radioactive elements, detoxifies dangerous heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, cobalt and radium. Modifilan strengthens the immune system, inhibits growth of tumor cells, aids in digestion, is an anti-viral and anti-cancer agent."
Quote from testimony of Mr. Howe, at age 75, is now clear of Prostate Cancer, published in newsletter of Cancer Victor Foundation, San Jose, CA (October issue, Vol.20, page 4).
* I wanted to write this note to tell you about my experience with Modifilan. I originally started taking this product for the heavy metal cleansing I wanted to do. This worked fine and wonderful - and, to my absolute surprise - it eliminated wrinkles from my face and neck. One day I was applying my morning make-up and noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead - that had been there since I was a teenager-I am now 53 - were gone. There were three heavy creases on my forehead all my adult life. Now only the top and most prominent one is still visible. The others are totally gone. And maybe the most wonderful thing (or at least as wonderful) that I forgot to tell you was that my hair started to grow again. One of the things going on with me has been this burning, red scalp and my always very thick hair has started to really thin - I also was using chemical hair color, and as I have been trying to let my hair grow out some, I have been pulling it back and at different times there are different amounts of new hair growing. So visibly at the hair line it is at times really noticeable. All these little one inch hairs that grow out. Thank you with all my heart for such a wonderful product. Whatever motivated you to sell this product, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
Misty L. Butler
* June 2, 2002
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Bajanov:
I want to thank you for your knowledge and the help you have given me. Ever since I was introduced to MODIFILAN, my health has changed. Being sick from what has come to be called the Gulf War Syndrome, my life was very difficult. Last year when I started to take MODIFILAN, there was a noticeable relief after a couple of months. I did not have any more stomach disorder, joint and muscle pain, headache, and insomnia. I will always keep a supply of MODIFILAN available. A neighbor's colleague was diagnosed with cancer. The doctor put her on chemotherapy. When this woman was offered MODIFILAN, she took it and felt much relief from taking MODIFILAN. My neighbor told me that this woman would not go without having her MODIFILAN. Thanks for being there!
El Segundo, CA
* I have been eager to write to you in regards to your product, Modifilan. I spoke to you recently during the Cancer Conference in Universal City, California during the month of Sept. 1999. I have used your product Modifilan over the past 12 months. I was eager to speak to you during the conference to express to you how pleased I am with your product. I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer two years and four months ago. As a result of my condition my doctors performed an intensive surgery called a Whipple procedure. After my surgery, I also underwent chemotherapy and radiation. Due to the surgery and my chemotherapy and radiation, I was told by my doctors that I would never get back to my original weight. I had lost a total of 18 pounds. A year ago I had met you and discovered your product at a Cancer Conference in Pasadena, California. I was desperately seeking something that would help me feel more energized and help me put back some of the weight I had lost. After searching all day at the conference, I finally found your product on my way out. Since then I have been taking Modifilan daily. As a result, I have gained back almost all of my weight, 14 pounds. I have also noticed an increase in my energy level and my red blood cell count is back to normal. I truly believe your product is responsible for my new health because I have not tried any other products. I am happy to say that to this day I am cancer free and enjoying life tremendously every day. Thank you for helping me get my health back! I will continue to use your product daily and highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking about trying it.
Franka Mladineo Chavez
* For the past five years I have worked in the computer industry. I noticed I was losing my hair all over my head. My energy level was not very good. I started to take Modifilan, three capsules per day, about one year ago. I immediately noticed I had a great deal more energy and felt better in general. After about one month, I noticed my hair stopped falling out when I combed it in the morning. I also noticed that the structure of my hair felt stronger and the color was richer-looking. My wife at the same time also began taking Modifilan, about one capsule per day. She noticed a big increase in her energy level and sense of well-being as well. She noticed her nails became stronger. I highly recommend this product for everyone who works in front of a computer and for general health for everyone.
Mr. and Mrs. S. McGrath,
San Carlos, CA
* I have always known that I get the most minerals from eating sea vegetables yet I don't always take the time to ShCartare them. Modifilan makes it easy for me to get those nutrients. I also love the way it tastes and I like to open up the capsules and put it on my food. It's great on a salad or rice and it takes the place of salt. Because the kombu is processed in it's raw state I know that I am getting the most nutrients from it. I highly recommend this product and a staple to anyone's diet.
* My husband and I are using Modifilan ritually and feel increased energy and good digestion. He is not taking Tylenol for his headaches anymore. He certainly is not changing his bad diet, so it must be your product. Thank you for your wonderful product.
San Diego, CA
* Dear Sergei,
Modifilan really changed my life. I was detoxing mercury and whenever it moved I got many problems as it immediately killed my flora causing constipation, low energy, weakness, paleness, etc... About 2 weeks after I started Modifilan I started having less and less of such effects and decided to base my mercury detox on it, at least for some months. I am monitoring my hair every 2 months and with Modifilan a strange thing happened. I was losing weight during the summer and autumn and my mercury level went up from 3.5ppm to 6.1 ppm - I believe from the mercury stored in fat and organs (my diet was very healthy -basically vegetarian and raw). The strange thing is that all my nutritional elements were normalised and in the reference range. Normally, and before I had taken Modifilan, many nutritional elements were either very high or very low, indicating the classic mercury caused impaired mineral transport. But my results showed a very healthy metabolism. 2 months later (November), my merury level went still higher (7.1 ppm) but with an even better picture of nutritional elements and subjective symptoms. I had energy, strength and clearer mind. According to my doctor my nutritional elements were among the best he had seen. I then combined Modifilan with colon cleansing and during the last 2 months lost more weight and a lot of toxins. This was really a breakthrough for me and after that I suspect mercury is present in the intestinal toxins. Even though I lost weight my last hair exam showed a significant fall in mercury levels which are now 4.9ppm. If you interpolate the 7.1 and 4.9 (hair levels are 2 month averages) my current level is probably close to 2.5ppm, the lowest I would have ever recorder. The fall of mercury levels from 7.1 to 4.9 is certainly the most pronounced among all my hair tests. My nutritional elements levels are a bit low for some (iodine and copper) and high (calcium) but the general picture is good and I consider this a normal effect of detox (these cleanses are powerful) and fasting. The important thing is that Modifilan is really helping remove mercury from the intestinal tract and contributes to the preservation of the flora during times of detox. I believe this fact has been overlooked by many mercury experts. I am planning to continue with Modifilan until my mercury levels are really low and then mop up the brain and other deep stores with lipoic acid. I am sure it will not be much and of course with the help of modifilan I expect minimal negative symptoms. A close friend of mine who I introduced to modifilan was hypothyroid and overcame his condition in less than 3 months. All doctors were telling him he would have to take thyroxin for the rest of his life. They even speculated that Modifilan has thyroxin in it (he was taking daily doses of thyroxin and is currently taking an insignificant dose just to stop it gradually - all his exams indicate he does not need it).
This is basically my story. I would appreciate you giving me some feedback, especially of people who monitor their hair levels or of doctors who do so.
* Sergei, here is my list of what Modifilan has already done for us: Wesley, age 19, type II diabetic, low thyroid, no energy, always had high blood sugar numbers of the mornings (250-300)
Now Wes has energy to spare, no high blood sugars, still getting regulated, has some lows, overall feels the best he has in years. Myself, age 48, (breathing heavy on 49), absolutely no energy, nearly fall asleep while driving, always fall asleep by 7:00 pm.; bad fingernails, dry hair, tired complextion, eyes; severe back pain, pain going into back of leg to heel just taking a step to walk, leg giving out on me while standing/walking, muscle spasms, blood pressure 150/90.
Now, much more energy, easily stay awake while driving, stay awake easily to 10 or later; beautiful fingernails that are growing, hair growing and not dry and breaking, back pain gone, pain pressure points, not as many, and hard to find any, no muscle spasms, swollen muscle at the waist, the size of my fist, smooth can't feel it or the pain there, blood pressure, 134/72.
D.W. son, age 27, has "allergies" extremely exhausted, angry, stressed. Allergy medication he takes now works, not tired, angry or stressed, says he feels happier.
Melissa, daughter 23, back pain, tired, no energy, stressed, mentally not herself, (divorced, 2 sons, 3 1/2 and 1/12 years old, working and going to school) Back is better she said, not tired, Lane, 3 year old son says, "mommy you not grouchy?" And then said, "me happy you happy".
So basically we all feel 100% better!
* July 4, 2002
After seeing a naturopathic doctor, it was suggested that I have a hair analysis done to determine the amount of lead in my body. The levels were high. Having heard that hair analysis was not 100% reliable I went a step further and had an EDTA heavy metal challenge in July of 1998.
I was also concerned about Mercury levels in my body, so in August 1998 I had a DMPS Mercury challenge test. The results came back at 80 ppm where 0-3 is acceptable.
All this explained why I was feeling so lousy all the time. My biggest complaint was anxiety and depression that had been going on for 20 plus years (probably the cause for me becoming an alcoholic). It was so severe that at times I just wanted to die. I also had stomach problems (acid reflux, heart burn etc.) Sometimes I would just not eat because I knew of the pain to come if I did. Other symptoms included fatigue, muscle and joint pain, lack of enthusiasm, and just plain feeling old and worn out. I was in my early forties and didn't think I should feel that bad at such a young age.
I had stopped drinking for 10 years and in that time I gave up smoking, caffeine, and sugar. I tried many different diets. Nothing worked.
I went ahead with EDTA chelation and brought the lead levels down from 110 to 35 ppm. Some of the fatigue went away bust most of my other symptoms remained.
I decided to work on Mercury. I had all the silver amalgams removed from my teeth. I believe that the mercury in these amalgams was the source from which I was being poisoned. I then could have chelated the mercury from my body with DMPS but I heard that it could be dangerous and also expensive. DMSA was another alternative but the protocol was rigorous (take 100mg every 3 hours 24 hours a day for a week and to take a week off, then start over again). There are also side effects involved and DMSA is also expensive. In August of 2001 my depression became so bad that I wanted to kill myself but I was too afraid. I was just waiting impatiently for my life to end so the pain and anguish would stop.
I heard about MODIFILAN and though skeptical I was willing to try anything. After reading about Modifilan for removing heavy metals I started taking 6 capsules twice daily. This was in October 2001. I immediately began to feel better. The protocol I read about said that it might be necessary to take a few days off every 2 weeks or so, but I found that when I stopped for a few days my anxiety feeling would come back. I decided to not take any days off and that worked best for me.
When I said I started feeling better I mean that I got enough relief that I regained some hope and my suicidal desires stopped. I didn't feel great but I felt good enough to continue the regimen. I was desperately hopeful since nothing in the past had worked for me. Finally something seemed to be working.
It is now July 2002. For 3 months now I have been feeling great. I am "Happy" I have no anxiety (even when I drink too much coffee), much less pain in my muscles and joints and I have more energy than I know what to do with.
This past May I was curious to know exactly where my mercury levels were. I had a DMPS Mercury Challenge. The results showed a level of 9 ppm. This is down from 80 ppm back in August of1998.
I believe that Modifilan is the least expensive, most effective way to remove mercury from the body with the only side effects being a sense of well being.
My girlfriend has been trying to remove mercury by using things like DMSA and or Alpha-Lipolic Acid. She is experiencing difficult side effects, while spending lots of money and struggling with a difficult regimen. Using things like DMSA can cause mercury to come out of tissues, organs and glands into the blood stream. If the mercury isn't completely removed, the remainder of it gets reabsorbed and the body reacts as if a new source of mercury has been introduced to it. Bad side effects! That same concept might have been why I feel uncomfortable when I took days off from taking Modifilan. Other than those few times when I stopped the Modifilan I had no negative side effects. Now my mercury levels are so low that if I stop for a few days I fel no changes.
Sorry for being so long winded but to me this is the most wonderful success story that has ever happened to me. I would recommend Modifilan for everyone. For heavy metal chelation or just to clean up and balance body elements.
Thank you so much,
North Quincy, MA
P. S. Everyone says I look great (I'm 48 years old but now feel like 28)
This is what doctors say about Modifilan:
have been recommending Modifilan to many of my patients with chronic serious conditions, and as a follow-up treatment after radiation. We are all pleased with their improved health. Thank you for bringing this product to us!
Jacqueline Carson, N.D.
Allergy and Nutrition Covina, CA
September 6, 2000
To whom it may concern: We are finding that Modifilan causes significant reduction in substances such as mercury and uranium. I am very pleased with this product and the results.
James R. Privitera, M.D.
V. Shurlan, M.D.
Orthopedics, Sport Medicine, And Rehabilitation
I have used MODIFILAN extensively over the last year (1998/1999) for numerous reasons. I am fully aware of the naturopathic effects and biochemistry of this product and, therefore, I have found it to be a great adjunct and treatment choice for many of my patients.
Since I have done most of my work in arthritis, collagen research and functional nutritional biochemistry, immunity and chelation therapy, I have applied and used this product for those reasons. The response was very good, gratifying and in some cases, rather significant.
Some of my patients have reported excellent results in conjunction with oral chelation therapy, e.g. detoxification re: mercury, cadmium, lead, etc. Personally, I have experienced the same effects over the last 6-8 months. Certainly, I am planning to continue on a daily basis with taking Modifilan. It is needless to say hat Modifilan would affect and lower cholesterol (LDL), regulate blood sugar and exert different anti-viral and anti-cancer effects. It is one of the best, most pure vitamin upplements and there is a good use for hypothyroidism due to iodine content. Also, it is a well known fact that cholesterol metabolism is closely connected with algorithm of collagen cartilage breakdown - e.g. osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
I am sure that an ongoing use of this product would bring up more of the results in many areas and disciplines of patient's care (generally and specifically). I can fully recommend this product.
V. Shurlan, M.D.
There is interesting potential application of Modifilan as one of the best sources of fucoidan is for inflammatory conditions of the alimentary tract.
The inflammation process involves elevated synthesis of the proinflammotory mediators like adhesion molecules, white cell infiltration of gastrointestinal mucosa and altered mucosal integrity. Therapeutic use of heparin has produced clinical remission in the majority of patients with inflammatory bowel disorder. One of the mechanisms involved is restoration of the fibroblast growth factor activity that stimulates repair of the epithelium. Since fucoidan shares many properties with heparin including cell surfact activity one can expect similar therapeutic benefit with use of fucoidan.
Another mechanism of the beneficial effect of heparin, heparan sulphate and potentially fucoidan is their mucosal - protective properties as glycosaminoglycans. Gastrointestinal inflammation may cause alteration in the protective mucosal layer of glycosalminoglycans and may cause substances like heparin and fucoidan to become "conditionally essential" nutrients suitable for oral administration because they can be absorbed across the GI mucosa.